From Hospital to Home, in Comfort
Your quality of life is highest when you are in comfortable, familiar surroundings and in control. That’s why AdventHealth Home Health’s post-hospitalization care is here to help you heal right at home. AdventHealth extends its services to the healing and comforting environment of patients’ homes throughout Volusia and Flagler counties. Our in-home Health Care providers work to ensure a smooth transition between hospital care and in-home health services.
In the comfort of your own home, skilled therapists and nurses deliver the highest quality clinical care along with the motivation, encouragement, and education you and your family need to help you recover at home. From pre-discharge consultation to creating a comprehensive healthcare plan for your unique health situation, we work with your physicians to help you regain your independence. That’s why better home health care starts today at AdventHealth in Volusia and Flagler counties.
We provide a specialized continuum of in-home health care that is a natural extension from AdventHealth to your home. Our professional home healthcare team can be available to provide services for:
- Management of chronic diseases
- Post-hospitalization healing and recovery at home
- Post-surgical or physical rehabilitation at home
- Seniors who need help to remain independent
The AdventHealth Home Health program, available in Daytona Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, Orange City, and Palm Coast, is licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (license #HHA215580961), certified by Medicare, and accredited by The Joint Commission.
Post-Hospitalization Care services are offered by:
- AdventHealth DeLand – DeLand, FL
- AdventHealth Fish Memorial – Orange City, FL
- AdventHealth Palm Coast – Palm Coast, FL
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach – Ormond Beach, FL
- AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach – New Smyrna Beach, FL