Hospital-Style Post-Surgery Care, Right at Home
AdventHealth can bring quality post-surgery care to patients in Volusia and Flagler counties in the comfort and convenience of their own home. Research shows that most patients prefer to be treated at home, specifically while recovering from surgery.
Although every surgical recovery is different, the goals of our post-surgery home care include patient and family involvement, sharing decision-making, and a specific plan to meet your needs. Depending how complex the surgery is, you may receive a single type of home care or a combination of services, including:
- Medication Management
- Changing Dressings
- Communication with Your Physician
- Personal/Assistive Care
- Physical Therapy to Assist in Regaining Strength and Preventing Falls
- Occupational Therapy to Improve Ability to Safely Manage Daily Living Activities
After coming home from a procedure, surgery or treatment, there is tremendous comfort and peace of mind knowing that our trained in-home care professionals are there for you. Our home care post-surgery services – offered in Daytona Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, Orange City, and Palm Coast – can help you recover more quickly, keep you safe at home, and just as importantly, help you avoid another hospital stay.
Post-surgery care services are offered by:
- AdventHealth DeLand – DeLand, FL
- AdventHealth Fish Memorial – Orange City, FL
- AdventHealth Palm Coast – Palm Coast, FL
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach – Ormond Beach, FL
- AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach – New Smyrna Beach, FL
The AdventHealth Home Health program is licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (license #HHA215580961), certified by Medicare, and accredited by The Joint Commission.