A Trusted Provider for IV and Infusion Services
AdventHealth Home Health is a trusted, community-based in-home infusion provider serving patients throughout Flagler and Volusia counties. Our in-home health team approach to medication management delivers a continuity of care that focuses on controlling symptoms and improving your quality of life at home.
Our home health team includes highly qualified nurses working in close partnership and collaboration with your home infusion pharmacy team to provide a home care plan that is specific to your needs. Importantly, they are familiar with administering the medication and are experts at teaching you how to manage your medication on your own at home.
AdventHealth’s in-home infusion services – offered in Daytona Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, Orange City, and Palm Coast – include anti-infective therapies, nutritional support, symptom and pain management and medication reconciliation and management.
Our in-home infusion therapy program differs from medication management services provided by other in-home caregivers in that:
- We assign a primary home health care RN dedicated to follow you throughout your entire course of treatment.
- Our nurses are familiar with administering the medication at home.
- They are experts at teaching you how to use the equipment and become independent with your medication.
INFUSION THERAPY SERVICES ARE OFFERED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Home Care in Daytona Beach
- Home Care in DeLand
- Home Care in New Smyrna Beach
- Home Care in Orange City
- Home Care in Ormond Beach
- Home Care in Palm Coast
The AdventHealth Home Health program is licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (license #HHA215580961), certified by Medicare, and accredited by The Joint Commission.